Our Detailed Review of the GoWise USA 5.3 Quart Air Fryer
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
GoWise isn’t a well-known brand name when it comes to kitchen and houseware. But that doesn’t mean they don’t bring quality to the market with their well-made products.
Today, we have a detailed review of the GoWise USA 5.3 Quart Air Fryer. We’ll help you decide if it’s worth the money and what makes it stand out from other air fryers on the market.
Features: 5 out of 5 stars
Quality: 5 out of 5 stars
Price: 5 out of 5 stars
GoWise USA 5.3 Quart Air Fryer
GoWise’s 5.3-quart air fryer has a non-stick coating so you’ll never have to worry about your food sticking to your basket ever again. This coating is PFOA free, FDA approved, and perfectly safe to use.
All the accessories that come with this air fryer are dishwasher safe which makes clean up much easier because you only have to scrub the main machine by hand.
The size is great, too. At 5.3 quarts, this a pretty decent size but it’s compact and easy to store away as needed.
Who is This Product For?
GoWise’s 5.3 Quart Air Fryer is perfect for larger families with more mouths to feed. It boasts that it is big enough to fry four hamburgers at the same time.
This air fryer has a simple design and features both presets and the ability to manually select temperature and time. It’s perfect for anyone not yet familiar with using an air fryer but still great for those who are.
If you’re looking to eat healthier but you aren’t ready to give up fried foods, air fryers are a great compromise. This one promises 75% less oil in food when compared to normal deep or pan-frying methods.
What is Included?
This air fryer comes with loads of accessories so you can experiment with using your air fryer. They are:
Overview of Features
Time to check out the strong features of this GoWise USA air fryer.
How to Use
- 1First, make sure your air fryer is on a level surface.
- 2Plug the fryer into an outlet for power.
- 3Place the inner basket inside the outer basket so it fits snugly.
- 4Place the baskets into the air fryer.
- 5Choose your temperature. Set the timer for 3 minutes so your machine and basket can be preheated.
- 6Press the “Start” button.
- 7Once the 3 minutes are up, remove the baskets from the fryer. Don’t use the release button because you don’t want to remove the inner basket from the outer basket.
- 8Place the food you plan on frying into the baskets.
- 9Place the baskets back inside the air fryer.
- 10Again, chose your preset or manually enter the temperature and time you want to use to fry your food.
- 11Press the “Start” button.
- 12Once in a while, you’ll need to check in on your food and shake it so it can be fried properly. Again, make sure not to use the release button or your fryer will automatically shut down.
- 13When your food is finished you can remove the baskets from the air fryer.
- 14Let the food cool before serving.
Despite not being a well-known brand, GoWise brings a huge air fryer contender to the market with its 5.3-quart fryer plus all the awesome accessories included. Better yet, you don’t have to break the bank to buy it.